Dirk is a professional facilitator and change agent since 1990. He studied business administration in Germany (Uni Köln), the UK (London School of Economics) and France (École des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Paris).
Dirk is specialized in:
- Supporting organizations in strategic planning and change management processes
- Building high performance senior leadership teams
- Supporting post merger processes
- Competitive scenario planning (War Games)
- Organizational design & development
- Intercultural complexity: from obstacle to strategic asset
At least 10 years experience in:
- Complex engineering projects (rail, software, machinery)
- Media, publishing, interactive media
Geographical scope and languages:
- World wide – so far projects in more than 42 countries
- He works in English, German and French.
Dirk uses our fully established and qualified partner network for large conferences (up to 500 participants) and enjoys working closely with trusted specialized consultants on specific issues.
Dirk currently lives in and works from Cologne, Germany were he lives with his wife and kids..