For the past 12 years I worked as a Consultant, Coach and Facilitator in the field of Change Management, Organizational-, Personal- as well as Leadership Development. My work as a Change Catalyst, supportin
g individuals, groups/teams and/or organizations discovering themselves, their highest purpose, their full potential, their vocation etc. on a profound level, is my greatest professional propulsion.
I studied Business Administration and Psychology at the Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU) in Munich and also at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (UAM). Over the last years I completed several different vocational trainings such as for example: Group Dynamics, NLP, Change Management and Systemic Counseling, etc.
I have a broad international background and experience. On the one hand with my father from Cameroon, my foster father being English, my daughter being Spanish and my wife being Italien-American, I combine a vast intercultural and international background in my family. On the other hand in the professional field, I have gained intercultural and international experience by living and working in Spain and Belgium as well as on numerous projects in Swiss, Sweden, France, Netherlands, US, Italy amongst others.
My Areas of Expertise:
- Change Management: I am an expert in designing & developing, facilitating & implementing Change Management Architectures and Interventions.
- Leadership Development: Designing & developing and running Leadership Development programs. Coaching executives on leadership issues.
- Organizational Development (OD): Consulting on the design and development of OD implementation architectures as well as their implementation and communication.
- Facilitation of Workshops: I am a specialist in designing & developing and facilitating workshop interventions for large, medium and small groups.
- At the German Federal Armed Forces University Munich I work as a lecturer on Leadership and Change Management.
I maintain my work-life balance by keeping fit with a combination of running, swimming, working out and hiking. I live with my wife in Munich and I enjoy spending time with my daughter in Spain and with my wife’s family in Italy.
- German (mother tongue)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (fluent)
- French (spoken)